Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Swimmer Zoe



Today Alpha took off work to be with brother and I. I know they slept good in their den because I sang all night to them from my den! I thought they. Could join me instead of me going there but no one came. It was an incredible day. It was so sunny and windy my ears kept hitting my snout. Alpha took brother and I on another walk after they both came back from that place I went and brother has to take medicine to prevent him from getting my friends.. I still haven't seen them and cannot imagine why brother doesn't want friends too. Maybe he likes a small pack. Well we stayed out in the sun for so long I took a nap and when I woke up Alpha was very busy. He cut down some low hanging tree branches that he piled up really high and I smashed through them and spread them around the yard till Alpha put them back and I did it again and again. Brother had one of my toys and was making it squeak from across the pool. Well it squeaked one to many times and I had to have it! I was tired so I didn't want to run around the pool so I figured the shortest distance was across the wet stuff! He had it covered but the rain water was about a foot deep so I was pretty excited and tried to bite the water jumping at me. Alpha finally grabbed me pulled me up and I went to sleep in the dirt till I dried off. Now we are just waiting for Alphas mate to come home while I wait here on the sofa after dinner. Alpha is very happy that I didn't mark any of his spots inside, so far. It's nap time.

No comments:

Post a Comment