Tuesday, January 31, 2012

First weekend



Ohhh yea! Weekend is here such and exciting one filled with NHL All Star skills competition, all star game and the NFL Pro Bowl! First my new pack took me to this strange building with lots of other dogs and more two legged walkers. They took me into a room with nothing but a cold hard shiny den. They made me stand on it and said something about 12 pounds at 9 weeks. Then this weird lady walked in and played with my back side and would later say I came come with friends!! Thousands of them, but I haven't seen any yet? I also got a few shots to make me healthy. I went home and played chase the old chubby guy around until he hid from me up high on some furniture. Then the games came on and I could tell Alpha was excited, which made me excited... I didn't mean to pee on the floor. He wasn't very happy, but took me outside to get more territory and Cheerios! I was so restless from my nap earlier they decided to take me on a long walk with my brother Bailee. Wow what a big open field and lots of smells out there! I couldn't keep up with brother, but Im going to train so that I can, he was so fast. Alpha said something about TiVo. It was a good day. Still hasn't invited me to their den though, I'll keep practicing my barking and howling till they think I'm worthy.
Sunday came super early, I saw a little bit of some light and had to let everyone know! Alpha came down shortly after I stopped yelling and we went out with brother for a morning exploration. Alphas mate came down stairs and I really thought she had another pack member on her head! I went to explore it as soon as I could I was so excited! It wasn't a pack member, she whelped when I bit it. I think I was bad. Brother just laughed at me and jumped on Alphas lap. Today was cold and I didn't want to get more territory outside, I want to claim inside to get closer to their den! I claimed like 6 spots in one day, I was busy but I think they were Alphas old spots because he got mad each time. I might have to stick to outside spots, I'll try a few more times in the up coming weeks and let you know. Big den or bust!

No comments:

Post a Comment